As the year ends, a few things to be thankful for:
- Both the Boys and Girls XC Teams stayed focused and positive this past fall season.
- The support of the XC Team by parents, community members, and Radford’s school staff and administrators.
- Great XC Coaches and Mentors.
- People throughout the world that visited this site and shared a common interest in youth and running.
- The willingness of Radford Schools’ administrators and school board to be flexible and responsive to new information.
- Road running returning to Radford.
A new year is a great time to reflect and make changes. With that in mind, this website will be limited to this one page of thanks.
From the Bobcat Boosters Website:
With the 2013 Cross Country season getting off to a bad start, the RHS boys and girls were determined… with the Boys Varsity team finishing in 2nd place in the state finals and the Girls Varsity team winning a state championship for the first time in RHS history. Read more and see pictures…
You can continue to follow Radford Athletics at: